YMYL Themes Product Licenses
Your YMYL product license is valid for one (1) year after purchase.
Your YMYL product will still continue to work properly, but you won’t have access to any updates or support.
The YMYL Structured Data Theme license
1. The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, and an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a) For an Item that is a theme, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item.
For example, the item is a magazine theme and the end product is the finished magazine.
(b) For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
For example, the item is a set of icons and the end product is a mobile app for sale.
What can do with the Item
4. You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
5. You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
For example: you can license a vector, manipulate it and add your own elements to create an illustration that’s used as a book cover.
What you cannot do with the Item
7. This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
8. You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
For example: You can’t license a number of vector files, and redistribute/resell them as a clip-art pack.
9. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: website builders, “create your own” slideshow apps, and e-card generators. You will need one license for each product created by a customer, or contact us at Help Center to discuss.
10. Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
For example: You license a game starter kit. You can delete unwanted 3D models from the file. But you can’t extract and use a 3D model outside of the game starter kit.
11. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
12. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
Other license terms
13. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
14. Some Items are partially subject to a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license even if the Item was entirely created by the author. For these Items, a ‘split license’ applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that’s determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
15. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
16. Items that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Items are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
18. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
19. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you.
End Product – See clause 3.
Sell or Sold – Sell, license, sub-license or distribute for any type of fee or charge.
Revision date: 29 February 2016
Much Success To You!